Monday, November 3, 2014

Chapter 9



 Raja: I need you to meet me here now! Its really important its about your future you need to be here!

Raja: Ok, I will see you then. My plan is unfolding perfectly!

The stranger that Raja was talking to came to the location



 John: Why do I have to commit a crime and then if I get caught I get put in jail?
Raja: You know why, I have your Father and if you don't corporate then you and your father will get it.
Raja: Understood?
John: Yes, Sir.
Raja: Good I will let you know when we are going to do it.

At Tiffani's 


 Tiffani: RAJA GET OUT OF HERE I MEAN IT I AM CALLING THE COPS

Raja: Calm down pretty lady, I want to claim what is rightfully mine.

Tiffani:  What are you talking about?

Raja:  You of course, run away with me Tiffani I know we were meant to be please we can make a new life together have children even come on.

Tiffani:  FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE! SECOND, WE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH THAT SICK DEMENTED HEAD OF YOUR'S?? YOU ARE AS CRAZY AS CHARLES MANSON!! FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME GET OUT!!

Raja:  Tiffani, I tried to be nice but you have doomed yourself I will leave have a nice life with leron

Tiffani: Its Leroy bye Idiot.

Tiffani went to bed but was awakened by something....



Tiffani: RAJA GET OUT!! ARE YOU WATCHING ME WHILE I AM SLEEPING?

Raja: Yea, your so pretty when you are asleep.

Tiffani: THAT'S IT I'M DONE I AM CALLING THE COPS.

Raja: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Tiffani tried to get out of the bed when she got out of bed to get the phone this is what happened.

Tiffani  was screaming in  while she had to endure this pain she saw her life practically flash through her eyes at this moment. She was passed out after this unexpected beating.

Raja: THINK ABOUT US BEING TOGETHER IF YOU DECLINE ME AGAIN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT PRETTY LADY!

He left her on the ground once she came to and reached for the phone Raja still didn't leave Tiffani went downstairs and this is what she saw.

Raja: I'm not crazy weeeeee. You will be mine Tiffani Matson This I Swear.

Tiffani: Oh My Gosh he has lost it he really is dumb and totally insane.

After Tiffani saw this image she told Leroy to come over immediately she explained how everything happened.

Tiffani: I am so glad you are here. I need a new location. immediately

Leroy: I know I am working on it my sweet lets not worry about it you have been through enough for now on I will be by your side.

Tiffani: Are you saying what I think you are saying?

Leroy: Yes, I am moving in with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment