Sunday, November 2, 2014

Chapter 8



Tiffani: I am so happy I moved up In my career now I get to interview people and write a good or a bad story about them.

She rushed to the computer she first interviewed Leroy her boyfriend. she was so excited to write her first positive outlook that would go in the Sim Inquire. As she started typing there was a knock at the door.
It was Jules.
Tiffani: Hi Jules, whats the latest on Raja?
Jules: Well, Its not good he is a wanted criminal in 5 cites all for harassment and murder!
Tiffani:  OMG what am I going to do?
Jules: I don't want you to worry about it now since it is Snowflake day but once we find a place for you to hide right now. I will let you know. Since you are his next target!
Tiffani:  Ok, Lets have some fun for the holiday

Tiffani  invited all her friends and coworkers to come to her house for a snowflake day party.

Leroy made the party even better Tiffani  had once forgot what was going on because she was having so much fun dancing with Leroy.
Tiffani:  Leroy, I don't know what to do I need someone to protect me.
Leroy: Hun I will protect you.
Tiffani:  I love that
Leroy; I love you too and I would love .

No comments:

Post a Comment