Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chapter 7


Tiffani: Thanks, for coming Jules I really need your help.

Jules: No problem Tiffani, I would do anything for you since we are such  good friends. I also decided to live in Sky City with you.

Tiffani: I am so excited you moved in. Now let me explain what is going on. This guy Raja I met the first day I moved in seemed really nice then me and my boyfriend Leroy started dating and went to the gym yesterday. Raja started beating up Leroy and Raja said  he wants me to be in his arms. Instead of Leroy's.  Another thing is Raja is married and I am really scared that's why I called you.

Jules: Ok  I understand what you are saying I think this Raja guy is crazy. When I go back to work I will look up his file in the Sky City police department. I will let you know if I found anything unusual. For now just be careful when you are out in town.

Tiffani: I feel much better you are in town Jules Thanks I want to introduce you to my boyfriend. Jules this is my boyfriend Leroy. Leroy this is one of my great friends Jules.



Leroy: Nice to meet you I am so glad you are here to help.

Jules: No problem dude.

Tiffani: Guys, I just got a message from Raja he wants me to meet him at the dinner. What should I do?

Jules: Well you know what just go I will wire you up with a microphone. Just be careful.

Leroy: Yea babe, just be careful.

Tiffani: Wire me up Jules I'm ready.

Tiffani: What do you want Raja? I am not very happy to be in your presence right now!

Raja: Why not babe, I love you Tiffani why don't we go back to my house if you know what I mean.

Tiffani: ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! You hurt my boyfriend really bad and you think I am ok with being friends with you still you are crazy. I never want to see you again RAJA.




Raja: You know what Tiffani, One day you will be in my arms and it is right now!

Tiffani: Take one step closer and my friend Jules will kick your ass!

Raja: Fine, I will leave Tiffani But you will see soon that I am the better man!

After the confrontation Tiffani went home to Leroy and Jules and gave them the tape to keep as evidence. Jules thanked Tiffani and went right to the station. Tiffani and Leroy went to the fall festival.

Tiffani: Thanks, Leroy for the distraction from all of this I really need this.

Leroy: No problem babe, Let's see who is going to win this pie eating contest?

After the pie eating contest Tiffani started to dance with Leroy.

Tiffani: You really know how to dance thanks for the fun day.

Leroy: Anytime you need to get away with work, Raja, or anything else let me know and I will take care of it ok.

Tiffani: Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment