Friday, September 26, 2014

Chapter 2




Hello My Name is Tiffani Mattson, I am as of right now looking for a job which for the past few days of moving in has been hard. But, I finally found one as of my life long dream to become a journalist. I am really happy I moved to Sky City the place where dreams come true. I am from Texas and us Texas girls don't have a lot of opportunity's its either working in a barn all day or becoming a house wife. I wanted a better life for my self. My parents were not really happy of my decision. So I saved up as much money as possible and moved. I haven't spoke to my parents since I left the barn. I hear a knock at the door its my new neighbors I cant wait to meet new people.
Tiffani: Hi I'm Tiffani nice to meet you as you know I just moved to Sky City.

Raja: Hi I'm Raja nice to meet you, I have lived in Sky City all my life and I know you will enjoy it just as I do. I was wondering do you want to come to the bass club with me? Its the hottest place in town.
Tiffani: Sure, I would I am really excited to see what this town has to offer.
Raja: Ok then lets go Party!!!
As soon as we got to Bass Club I met Christa Landgraab. She seemed really in the mood to party.
Tiffani: Hi Christa, its nice to meet you i'm Tiffani I am new to town and so far I really like it.

Christa: Hi Tiffani, I am very pleased to meet you but I really must go I see a really cute guy over there ok bye!

Tiffani: Well let me find Raja. I walk up the stairs and what do I see?
Tiffani: A dj turn table I run right to it and start playing my favorite music dubstep the club is in full swing everyone is dancing and having a great time. I really was tired after that I have work tomorrow I had to go home at a decent time.
Tiffani: Thanks, for the fun Raja.

Raja: No problem I hope we can do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment