Saturday, September 27, 2014

Chapter 3


Tiffani: I am so excited for my first day of work. This is one step of many to my dream. I had a great first day, after work I went to go hang out with Leroy and Raja.
Tiffani: I am having a great time Raja. I have never really skated before.

Raja: I am having a great time too Tiffani Don't worry I won't let you fall.
Raja: Oops we fell anyway.

Tiffani: Its ok but my butt hurts a lot.

Tiffani: Hey Leroy, I really had a lot of fun today. Would you like to go skating? Before I leave.

Leory:  I had a lot of fun today too Tiffani, Also, I would love to go skating with you.

Tiffani: Oh Leroy I really loved getting to know you today I hoped you had a great time with Raja.

Leroy: I really like you Tiffani I don't know how to explain it but I am really glad I met you. Plus Raja is a really nice guy.

Tiffani: Ok I have to go nice to see you Leroy.

Leroy: Bye Tiffani.



Some Extra photos



Leroy Falling in mid-air while Raja skating away. Also, Tiffani is trying to catch Leroy.





Tiffani Collecting Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment