Saturday, September 27, 2014

Chapter 6


Raja: Hi Leroy I heard you and Tiffani are dating now.

Leroy: Yea, Whats wrong with that?

Raja: Well I know that me and Tiffani are soul mates right from the start we were skating together I looked into those deep beautiful purple eyes and I knew she was mine so back off.

Leroy: I am not backing off she loves me very much and there is nothing you can do to change that.

Raja: Oh really I know what will talk some sense to you.

Leroy: What?

Raja: This!


Raja  starts to beat up Leroy till he feels he is tired out.





Leroy: You are crazy really damn crazy! Stay away from Tiffani or I will beat the living crap out of you.

Raja: Well I can't see how you will beat me up beacause, you lost this fight I will be making sure that Tiffani will realize what kind of man she needs in her life. Don't say I didn't warn you. You are messing with great and powerful forces in this town. Adios Chump.

When Leroy went upstairs and Tiffani saw him she took him back to her house immediately.


 Tiffani: So, Let me get this straight Raja beat you up because he is jealous that we are dating and he didn't have the guts to confess to me how he felt about us?

Leroy: Yes, and he said that I am messing with "great and powerful forces" I will protect you know matter what happens to you I love you babe.

Tiffani: I am just nervous now because Raja is married and who knows what he will do to make sure that I am in his arms?

Leroy: You are right we have to find someone else to protect you like a personal body guard but who is with you at all times unless you are with me.

Tiffani: Oh, I think I know of someone...

Tiffani: Jules, I need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment